Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Soon to be Baby! - May 7, 2008

Well, we just came back from the doctor's office and found out that our little Sofia is head down and could come at any time! Basically, we only have two weeks to go...Wow! If we haven't gone into labor by the 21st, then my OB wants to induce. We can't believe that she will be here soon. It's amazing to think that this little spirit will soon enter the world and that we have been chosen to be her parents! What a precious and beautiful gift! We now feel pretty ready for her. We've gotten a lot done (thanks to Simon and Dee-Dee) these last few weeks and definitely feel like if she were to be born tomorrow, that we would be ready!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Okay, I had a dream about you having the baby lastnight. Only you didn't just have Sofia you had another girl named Emma. I won't go into the details of the dream because it got kind of strange from there. The babies were healthy and hearty and had a set of pipes on them...but what would you expect from robot-babies. (I mentioned it was a strange dream). I want to know about the blessed event the minute after it happens. Okay, maybe not the minute after but I want to be the first one after the immediate family. :-)

Mimi said...

May is a GREAT time to have a baby! I had both of my kids in May... one on the 5th and the other on the 17th