Friday, September 26, 2008

18 Weeks Old

Well Sofi is growing like a weed and developing perfectly! We went to the pediatrician's office this week. Here is a picture of Sofi with our pediatrician. We love her! She says that Sofi is developmentally advanced! She must have her daddy's genes...Sofi now:



weighs 13 lbs.


and is 24 in. long


Both put her in the 50th percentile for her age

Sofi is such a good, happy, content baby! She's been rolling from her tummy to her back for weeks now. But just this week has started completely rolling over from back to tummy and then back over. Here is a video:
She also:
-is starting to crawl. It's soo cute to see her move her little legs anxiously trying to move!
-is talking (cooing) more and more
-is very interested in everything going on around her
-LOVES to be read to, especially turning the pages
-reaches up to us when she is tired and wants us to put her to sleep
-loves touching our faces
-is facinated by hands (hers and anyone that is holding her)
-loves her reflection in the mirror!
-loves singing along with us
-loves to sit in her bumbo chair on the counter
I think I mentioned before that Sofi and I love going to Reading Hour at the local library every day. Sofi loves all the kids and the colorful, vibrant storytellers. Here is a picture of us at the library:
Here are some other pictures from the past couple of weeks.
Sofi and I got to meet Simon and some people that he works with at the Surin last night. Here are a couple of pictures:

2 comments:

Nicole Bolinger said...

Sofi Is the cutest!! I love going to the well visits and seeing how much they have grown. Audrey loves touching our faces too. Mommy needs to cut her finger nails more often!! ;)

How do you likke being a stay at home mommy??

Mimi said...

Sofi gets cuter every time I check your site. She is learning and growing so much. What a fun time for you :)
Enjoy and thanks for sharing with us.
Mimi