We also went to see Auntie Dee-Dee's concert. She is in a group called SEJ (Saturday Evening Joy). The concert was amazing and everyone is SO talented. Here is a picture:
We also got to spend time with Aunt Samara:
and Erica, Hillary, and Tre':
Simon and I then began exploring the fall leaves. They have been absolutely beautiful! We love traveling and seeing nature at out most favorite time of year! 

We spent the first 3 years of our marriage traveling all over the world, so it's nice to explore places close to home now with Sofi. We love that she is a great car traveler! When we got home yesterday, we put Sofi down in her crib for a nap (clothes and all) because she was tired. This is how we found her. Boy, I sure love her! Look at this face:

We've loved having Simon home with us! He came to storytime with us this morning at the library. He's such a good daddy: 

2 comments:
Sofi is so cute! Such a good mix of the both of you. And you guys are such good parents. I'm glad you didn't let the doctor pressure you into feeding her solids before you felt she was ready. Good for you!
Oh my gosh... so cute! And what a neat trip! Loving the fall colors...
What a neat picture of the 4 generations... you will cherish that for years to come.
Sofi just gets cuter every day... and I always knew Simon would be a good daddy! :)
Post a Comment