(The entire family)
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Thanksgiving
We had SO much fun for Thanksgiving! This was the first year in about 6 years that all of my brothers and sisters have been together. It was fun spending time with everyone and catching up...Love you all! We especially loved seeing Schuyler, Kristin, Quintin, Twila and Roger. We want to come and visit you soon! It was special seeing cousins Sofia, Quintin, and Tre' interacting! They are going to have so much fun growing up together
(The entire family)
(Quintin, Schuyler, Kristin, me, Simon, Sofi, and Tre')
(The entire family)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey San and Simon (and Sofia),
I really enjoyed seeing you on Thanksgiving day. You guys are so special and I am so thankful to have you in my life! San, it is such a blessing having you as my sister (my triplet). And Simon, I thank God that he brought you into San's life. You are so sweet. I hope to one day have a husband who loves me as much as you love San. Happy Holidays!!!!
Love Always,
Samara
What great pictures! It seems like you had a great time traveling this past week. Triplets! I completely forgot...
Post a Comment