Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Addition Soon...

I haven't been adding posts to the blog because I haven't had the energy to. The past few months have been full of nausea and tiredness. I have only had the energy to take care of Sofia. There could only be one reason for these symptoms. Yep, we are pregnant and due this summer! Now, I feel like myself again and that I can be amongst the rest of the world...Simon has been such a blessing, taking care of me. He has made sure that all of my favorite foods are readily available and has been supportive when I was sick! This pregnancy is definitely different in that this time around all smells made me sick. Poor Simon's cologne, deoderant, soap, etc. all bothered me. Is there a more loving husband than one that buys unscented deoderant so his wife won't be sick? Love you!

We are due this summer and find out a few weeks from now the gender. I would really love to have another girl, so that Sofia can have a sister close in age. But, as long as the baby is healthy, I will be happy! Here is pic of our little one from Friday. He/she is doing great so far:

11 comments:

Cameron and Cindy said...

What a fun announcement! We are SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you, and Sofia, too!!

Melony & Todd Dame said...

That is so exciting! Congrats San. I bet Sofia will be a great big sister and she will have so much fun having someone to play with.

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

WOW! That is awesome. So will the kids be 13 or 14 months apart? Kudos to you guys - you guys are great!

Nicole Bolinger said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you. Know you are going to be the experienced mom. Man, and that close together. I am totally going to be taking advice from you! ;) I am really excited to find out what you are having. I am gonna stay tuned!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting and it will be great for Sofia to be a sister. I love it when my kids play together. I am excited for your family to grow. I'm glad you are feeling better and hope that lasts the rest of the time.

P.S. I'm glad you are up to blogging again...I missed your posts.

Unknown said...

San...congratulations! That is so exciting & Sofia is just gorgeous!

Mike said...

This is great guys. And Sophia is beautiful!

Queen said...

Congrats. How wonderful!

Jermaine's cologne was the worst, it felt like he was taking a bath in it.

Try lavender and spearmint for the smells.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Glad you have gotten through the sick stage and are feeling like yourself again.

tessa said...

How wonderful. I've been there right with ya on the smell thing. We did unscented everything too:) Even Steve's facial hair had a smell I couldn't tolerate. His beard had to go. So glad it's passed for you now though and you can enjoy. Matching dresses would be so fun for sisters but little boys are the best too. Congrats!

The Kipper Family said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I am due with #2(girl) mid April. I can't wait to have a little girl around the house. Hope your doing well.