
Wow, Sofia is now almost a year old. What a wonderful, amazing year that has been! And, to think that we are about to have another one just like her is just a precious miracle! As Simon says all the time, "God be praised". He got emotional on Saturday as he was watching a
slide show of all the pictures we have taken of her this year! I haven't watched it yet, but I know that being the emotional person I am already, and now to combined it with pregnancy hormones, it might be too much for me to handle... We have had SO much fun these past few weeks as a family! We have been enjoying the beautiful weather, by bringing out the hammock that Tye
brought back for us from South America (thank you, we LOVE it!), starting Baby and Me swim classes at the gym (thanks Lisa for the idea!), and just hanging out with those we love! Here are a few things that we continue to love about Sofia as she is now 11 months old: -She is ALMOST a walker. She takes about 4 to 5 steps on her own now. Any day now!

-She has started the cutest thing. We LOVE the library and go all the time, which means that
Sofi loves books. At home now, she bring books to me to read to her. It's so cute!
(Here is Sofi playing at the library, already learning her alphabet...)

-She claps for herself when she knows that she has done something astonishing and cute like standing on her own, swimming, when she repeats a word back to me, etc.
-She grabs her blanket when she is tired and wants me to put her to bed
-She claps, smiles, and laughs hysterically when we go and get her up in the mornings. She is such a happy baby in the mornings
-She loves to cuddle up with us and watch a movie
-She loves the water!
-She knows how to give us kisses and hugs when we say the words (my favorite)
-She is the hit of every place we go, waving to everyone!
-She loves other children and playgroup/
story time-She loves music and our singing to her
-She loves to smile (full set now, four on top, four on the bottom)
Here are a few pictures from the month:
(At playgroup,
Sofi loves all the children at church, especially Lila!)

(Simon and
Sofi enjoying the hammock...I LOVE these father/daughter times)



(
Sofi standing on her own, as of saying, "ta
da"...)

2 comments:
Almost a year, huh? I can't believe it! She gets more beautiful as she gets older! I LOVE the pics of her in the hammock.
I'm so happy to hear you have been enjoying the swimming lessons! We've only got 2 more lessons for our session...so sad! They're the highlight of our week! :> She is so beautiful and amazing!! What a blessing watching her grow and giving me "heads-up" as to what Ashby is soon going to do!! (I only hope Ashby continues to be as sweet and happy as Sofia!!) :> Love ya! Lisa
Post a Comment