I just can't get over their BEAUTIFUL curls! I pray that one day Schuyler and I have beautiful little girls with hair half as amazing as Sofia & Giuliana. I just want to squeeze them! Miss you guys so much!
Simon and San Gray met on April 4, 2004. We began dating shortly thereafter and were married a few months later on December 4, 2004 in the Atlanta Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Our daughter, Sofia, was born on May 20, 2008 and Giuliana was born on July 22, 2009. They are definitely the light and joy of our lives!
4 comments:
look at those beautiful girls!!! i can't believe how big they are and how much hair they have now! :) they're so adorable.
Love all the pictures. What a beautiful family you have! The girls are getting so big! They are adorable. :)
I just can't get over their BEAUTIFUL curls! I pray that one day Schuyler and I have beautiful little girls with hair half as amazing as Sofia & Giuliana. I just want to squeeze them! Miss you guys so much!
It's been said but those curls, and the bows... So much fun:) Love all the pics of you beauties.
Post a Comment