San has been posting all the sweet and cute pix of Sofie, and in deed she is the most adorable little girl ever, but I thought I'd share a picture that reveals her more dramatic side. :-)
It's so true what they say; there's nothing in the world to compare to the love one feels for his child. Thank you Mom and Dad for being my parents, giving me life, and teaching me the gospel. I cringe to think of the times I disappointed you over the years, and I'm thankful for your testimonies... always standing firm in the faith. I love you!
It's so true what they say; there's nothing in the world to compare to the love one feels for his child. Thank you Mom and Dad for being my parents, giving me life, and teaching me the gospel. I cringe to think of the times I disappointed you over the years, and I'm thankful for your testimonies... always standing firm in the faith. I love you!


5 comments:
San,
I was so excited when I got your comment. I have been wondering what you have been up to. Your little girl is so cute, Congratulations!! Now that I know where your blog is it will be nice to keep in contact with you.
Too funny, Simon!-San
This is the face I get when I am not fast enough...San
I'm not sure you remember us from B1, but I got to your blog from Christy Norris's blog. It is so fun to catch up on what is going on in your lives and to see your little family growing. Sofie is so beautiful. You guys are great! Best Wishes....hope you don't mind if I keep up with you on your blog.
So cute! Just popped in to see little Sofie what a sweetie:)
Post a Comment