OH MY GOODNESS, San! You are just as beautiful as you were 6 years ago. I love how much you love being a mom . . . and Simon loves being a dad! I think it's the greatest, hardest, most adventurous thing I've ever done. Sofia is so amazing. You did great. PLEASE keep in touch.
Simon and San Gray met on April 4, 2004. We began dating shortly thereafter and were married a few months later on December 4, 2004 in the Atlanta Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Our daughter, Sofia, was born on May 20, 2008 and Giuliana was born on July 22, 2009. They are definitely the light and joy of our lives!
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS, San! You are just as beautiful as you were 6 years ago. I love how much you love being a mom . . . and Simon loves being a dad! I think it's the greatest, hardest, most adventurous thing I've ever done. Sofia is so amazing. You did great. PLEASE keep in touch.
heidi (platts) gregory
San...you didn't really have a baby two months ago did you? You look great already! I bet you've already got all the baby fat off.
Post a Comment